This has been long needed!
Below will be a range of tips for making effective articles, this applies to both user Posts and Author posts.
The set up is simple, for each category anyone who is an editor and above can add to this article according to each category. And user suggestions can be added by an editor aswell.
Please avoid editing the article while other are editing the article. It results in madness…
Posting images tips:
- Keep images to a maximum width of 460, you can scale the image down in the editor.
- If you don’t want to use nextgen try using an image host like Tinypic, this can be much easier for individual images and you can also upload images by URL for more permanent article images.
Posting images Details:
You can use lightbox on any image by linking the image to itself (clicking the link to image button).
Editing the image after you paste it…
Going to the advanced tab. And adding “lightbox” to the ‘rel’ section
Using this you can load a large image, scale it down and still make the larger version viewable with out changing the page.
- You can use the “more” tag to cut off text from the homepage preview, also good for hiding the entire post :D
Latest posts by DigitalWolf (see all)
- WipEout Deceit Claims To Have Been A Possible Game For The PS4 - May 14, 2013 3:40 AM
- Relevant on Engadget: Oculus Rift, Pokemon Thingy, Linux, Realistic Hacking! - May 10, 2013 9:38 PM
- Own Nothing? Have Everything? A Solution For Piracy? - May 6, 2013 3:45 PM